Product DescriptionWhy is lighting important for aquariums
In its most basic role, aquarium lighting allows hobbyists to observe aquarium inhabitants. But more importantly, proper aquarium lighting provides vital energy to photosynthetic plants and fishes. Proper aquarium lighting is essential for any system that contains photosynthetic organisms such as plants, anemones or corals. Lighting also influences fish behavior and physiology and is vital for the overall health and well-being of the entire aquarium.
Adjustable mounting legs
The adjustable mounting legs allow for flexibility in fitting aquarium widths of 20-27 inches.
LED Blue and white light
The LED lighting requires far less energy to produce brilliant light for an energy-efficient. 72LEDs (60 white and 12 blue) are composed of white and blue setting and blue setting.
Model: 20" (ZJL-60A)
Fits for Aquarium Size: 20"- 27" Aquarium
LED Quantity: 72 LEDs (60 White + 12 Blue)
Cable Length: 5.2 Ft.
Adapter Power Input:100-240V 50/60 Hz Output:20V 1A
Dimension (not include brackets): 20"L x 4"W x 3/4"H
Dimension (include brackets): 22"L x 4"W x 2"H
What's in the box
- 1 x LED Aquarium Light
- 2 x Extendable Brackets
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x User's manual
This appliance was designed for use over a glass aquarium cover or acrylic top. DO NOT USE OVER "OPEN" WATER.
Before you add a new lighting to your tank, it is recommended that you do several water changes to try and reduce the amount of nutrients in the water.
- Super bright, energy efficient and long lasting LEDs to produce amazing shimmer to your aquarium
- Adjustable metal brackets to fit aquarium tank from 18 inches to 24 inches
- Two lighting modes: White & Blue LEDs for daylight and Blue LEDs for nightlight
- Light Fixture: 16.2 in L x 4 in W, Fixture w/ Brackets Extend: 24 in L x 4 in W
- This product is recommended for use over plastic or glass-covered aquariums
NICREW ClassicLED Aquarium Light, Fish Tank Light with Extendable Brackets, White and Blue LEDs, Size 18 to 24 Inch, 11 Watts